Saturday 14 November 2009

Hair raising

For years I've tried everything to get my hair to do what I want. I've had every style under the sun, tried all the shampoos but after a few hours my hair always returns to its usual limp, dull and oiled at the roots, dead straight damned right annoying mess. Until one day I was trawling through the Internet, the great thing that it is, and discovered a website that advise rinsing your hair with cold water. Oh my God the revelation, my hair was bouncy, soft and beautiful all day. But a secret I wish to add, mild shampoo, I tried my son's baby shampoo and found that it gave fantastic results but I still have to wash my hair everyday. I now use Aussie Mega Volume Shampoo/Conditioner and Mousse and find that with the cold water it gives amazing results, but still have to wash everyday. When I find way to get two days from one wash I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment