Wednesday 18 May 2011

What the....

Well I've lost data on my blog before but never the whole blog. On Friday I decided to create a new blog, one where I could share the love I have for my new house and show my designs etc. I created the Blog made my first post, but I wasn't finished so saved in draft. I went in at the weekend to complete and, what the hell, the whole blog is gone, it says that it been removed and address is no longer available. I have now spent too much time trying to put together some sort of request to get it back only to become frustrated with the people that be on Google because I can't find that elusive send us a message, I just keep going round in circles.

Can't find your blog - click here.
Contact Us - click here.
Sign in - did that.
Contact Support Team - click here.
Post a message - I've already looked at the posts and they say contact or appeal. I'm lost and annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment